Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Missing Pens

Today, my superior, the company's financial controller, complained that he is always missing pens. And my direct boss, the company's finance and analysis manager complained that the company's finance department got no calculator. It's so ironic that even in the commercial world, such trivial issues like missing pens still exist. Brings back memories of camp where the blardy cos got no pen and have to steal from dunno where. And all my pens missing from my desk so I had to resort to keeping them under lock and key. Once, I remember sgt chooon kpkb because somebody took his stationary...who else but our mr dominic?

Always guard your pens carefully!

2 Comments:

Blogger LIM KOPI said...

Dude i know how u feel. I lost 2 pens at my workplace in 2 weeks already. Now i know why my colleague locks her drawer.

9:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt tat just reminds u abt the pens on the COS office table..haha=P

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home