Monday, May 16, 2005

the aunties strike back

two auntie attacks within 5 mins of each other

one while i was queueing up at four leaves, i turned grap another piece of bread, and the auntie that was behind me was suddenly infront, when reached from behind her to get my tray, which was infront of her, she half turned, stiffened, and proceeded to pretend i did not exist. such lack of integrity...

second, while i was about to enter the MRT, which, incidentally just arrived, this auntie chiong out of nowhere and nudged me aside to enter first... the train wasn't crowded, the doors had just opened, so wtf?



oh ya guess who i met today? haha some clues: he was in his signature orange berms and was playing with his baby! hehe

5 Comments:

Blogger VotreX said...

the ting-a-ling??
haha... i saw quek quek just now

12:17 AM

 
Blogger LIM KOPI said...

I just dreamt of ting last night asking me to consolidate which platoon's fan and lights are not working which in turn i ask my driver to do it. Weird man and i thought he was gone 4ever.

8:47 AM

 
Blogger tong said...

wtf parry how come u keep dreaming of army days?

9:20 AM

 
Blogger kre- said...

he called me up the other day to help him with something but i said i dunno how to do to get him off.

that idiot ang saboh me!

7:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope tt the next time i see them i have acquired a fake ang moh accent

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home