Friday, April 29, 2005

The Bum Finds Work

After languishing in the pit holes of joblessness and being depressed, I finally decided to break out of it all after my short KL trip. Thanks to Tong, managed to secure an interview today for the Microsoft Access project. Had to lie quite a bit about the extent of my knowledge of the program but at least I managed to pass the pinpoint test at Kelly's. Haha. Lucky I made a database for armskote last year where I picked up the skills. :) Anyway, still gotta wait for reply from Kelly side if I'm hired. And it's a rather extensive budgeting project using Access! But I think can hiong la...lol. Learn on the spot.

Tong: your theme is in progress, currently doing some rough sketches. Most probably can see it on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home