Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cheap Thrill

Woohoo~~
This resort-styled hotel I'm at now has a personal housekeeper within each resort, and free Internet access and movie entertainment system. There's not much night life here, so here I am slacking and typing this. Its amazing that the sun just set, considering that its 8.30pm.
Well, 丽江 has been quite an exciting experience, learning about diverse cultures and a truly different way of living so unlike ostentatious sg. Will show pics next time when I return!
And to Daniel: sorry man, but I will be in bangkok then. can ask perhaps someone else to pass the message as its not convenient for me now... till then.

Cheers everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger tong said...

hey its changed to the 8th... u free then?

12:44 AM

 
Blogger VotreX said...

leaving on the 7th and coming back on the 11th... :(

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home