Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Freebie dispenser

Yesterday, while queuing up at the supermarket to pay for my lozenges, I was approached by a shifty guy. He asked in a shaky voice, "Lao xiong, you mei you xiang yen?" I was like, what the fuck? Do I look like a cigarette dispenser to you? And for you guys' information, I'm reformed now..haha.

Today, right after work, this malay boy asked me for a dollar. Since when did begging become popular in Singapore? I looked at him, smiled and say no. Bwahaha. What does a young boy like him need money from a stranger for? To buy super glue and get high at a void deck?

So maybe I'll meet another person tomorrow who needs like my atm card or something. Shrugs. I look so charitable meh? I avoid flag-day people like the plague and I stare down at survey takers. What gives man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home